Yesterday we were finishing up a staff meeting when one of the older girls brought in 3 year old Luisito. He had decided to play Barber and had cut his hair with scissors. He cut right in the middle, front all the way down to the scalp. We asked him why he did that. His response, "Because I wanted to be bald like Norman." So here are 5 adults standing there trying not to laugh. It was hilarious. We didn't win the battle. We all ended up giggling. Then we informed him that he was going to have to be like Norman and have his head shaved just to make him look presentable. I thought he might be upset about that announcement, but he wasn't. So Norman went and got his clippers and proceeded to shave Luisito's head. When he was done, Luisito looked in the mirror and giggled. :-) Then he said, "Norman and I are twins." I'm not sure if he learned a lesson in this one, but he did give us all a good laugh!
Luis before:

Luis after with his twin Norman:
No comments:
Post a Comment