By the way, it was a big step for me to put up this blog. That thing gave me the heebie jeebies! I don't even like seeing a picture of it!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Grubs on Steroids
Norman planted some green beans here in Guatemala. They didn't grow and we figured out it was because grubs ate the roots. Well, we had no idea how big they grow grubs here in Guatemala until the other day when Norman was digging up the dirt. He found the grub pictured below. No wonder the green beans didn't make it!


By the way, it was a big step for me to put up this blog. That thing gave me the heebie jeebies! I don't even like seeing a picture of it!
By the way, it was a big step for me to put up this blog. That thing gave me the heebie jeebies! I don't even like seeing a picture of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But grubs are slimy, yet satisfying Mom!
ReplyDelete