Monday, July 13, 2009

Time Flies!

I can not believe how fast time has been going! It is unbelievable. I know they say that the older you get the faster time goes, but this is way beyond that. The Bible says that 1 day is like 1000 years to God (2 Peter 3:8), well I feel like 1 day is like 10 minutes to me! We have 6 weeks left before we climb aboard an airplane and fly south. 6 weeks! Just yesterday we were telling people we were leaving in a year and a half. Oh, my! We have a few things to get done in these next 6 weeks. Please pray for us to not PANIC and that God will bring to mind what needs to be done. Also pray that we take the time to spend with people because that is what we will miss the most! (vs)

Proverbs 20:24 "A man's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand his own way?"

No comments:

Post a Comment